I have been using and raving about Bliss products for over a decade: they smell and feel invigoratingly amazing, the texture feels rich, smooth, or creamy, and the quality is great. I was first introduced to the brand at a hotel (W?) in New York, and after getting a sample of the lemon sage body bar soap and body butter, was instantly hooked on the brand.
My Faves are listed below:
Click the Pictures to Shop BlissWorld.com
- Lemon + Sage Body Butter $29
- Bikini Perfect, which came with different shaving, trimming, and epilator (think mechanical multi-head tweezers) attachment heads. It loooks like it’s now the Trim and Bare It $64)
- Fabulous Foaming Face Wash $24-$38
- Dr.Dennis Gross alpha betaA® daily face peel 2 part system
- Ingrown Eliminating Pads $38
- Poetic WaxingKit $48
- lemon sage body bar soap $15: yes gawd, the smell is, as I’ve stated, amazing, and this lathers into this thick foamy goodness.