My most Natural Makeup Tutorial for the No-Makeup Makeup, or perfect for a male makeup or men’s make-up.
- Conceal using a concealer that matches your skin-tone, and apply using a concealer brush. I prefer the e.l.f. Flawless Concealer Brush, and am currently using Maybelline Fit Me in Fair 10.
- Foundation: I think the most natural looking foundation is mineral foundation or powder foundation, because the right one won’t cake or melt off your face, and is the most discrete. I am in love with NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation, and apply it using the e.l.f. Mineral Powder Brush.
- I just ordered the MAC Enchanted Eve Mineralize brush set, and will be switching to those brushes.
- OMG OMG, the creasing is ceasing!!! This foundation will stop your concealer from creasing! Try setting your concealer with a powder foundation instead of setting powder girl! Get yo life!
- Comb your brows, they look unkempt boo 👻, I used the comb on my Beautique Brow Pencil.
That’s it, now you can take on the world with confidence, and trust- no one will know you’re wearing makeup. People compliment me on my “complexion” when I rock a no-makeup makeup. Be sure to check if there’s foundation or concealer on your lashes or brows, as those can be the only give away.