I just discovered Andy Biersack, and was so taken by his look I had to attempt to emulate his eye makeup. I went for the red eyeshadow at the outer corners; smudged liner in the Arabic style, lining all the way around the eyes; and applied black, metallic silver, and gun metal eyeshadows to the upper lid.
- After applying your concealer (E.L.F.) and foundation (Philosophy The Supernatural)
- Apply a light silver metallic over the entire lid, and a darker gunmetal silver to the outer corner using a flat eyeshadow brush.
- Use an angled shadow or crease brush to create a subtle smokey eye, then blend with a smudge brush.
- Using an angled eyeshadow brush, apply red eyeshadow or a bold blush to the outer corner in a cateye shape.
- Line the waterline, upper & lower lids going all the way into the inner corners to mimick Andy’s Arabic liner style.
- Using a flat liner brush, apply black eyeshadow in a slight cateye around the perimeter of the eyes, smudge using a smudge brush (you may need to reapply the red shadow). Reapply black liner after smudging.
- Curl your lashes, then apply mascara.
All eyeshadows: Nyx Cosmetics, Box of Smokey Look Collection