This is my list of must haves for Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty 2019…which was a let down on day 1…because you have to be a Platinum or Diamond Member! 🤬
Yeah…I was planning on buying the Tutti Frutti Glitter Eyeshadow, Benefit Porefessional, and Becca foundation today and wasted time shopping when the main incentive turned out to be a trick of a lure! I won’t be shopping the 21 Days of Let Down anymore. Ulta wants you to come in or shop online for each individual day which is absolutely ridiculous and transparently greedy, and oftentimes you can overlook the “online only” restriction as well.
Everyday Sale Items
- Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation $28($44): I got this at Ross for much cheaper and it is my new favorite foundation! It’s a dewy, natural, illuminating, claims it’s “low buildable” but I’d say it’s a medium coverage foundation that’s easy to apply and is long wearing (I have combination oily skin). I honestly wear less makeup when I apply this because it makes me feel like I hardly need concealer or contour, so it’s become my no-makeup-makeup go-to. Snag it on the 21st if you’re going to buy the Backlight Priming Filter too.
- Exuviance Products 30% Off: I LOVE this product line, the exfoliating scrubs are amazing- go for the Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish $50, part of my $4,000 Beauty Skincare and Haircare Routine video. I use it to exfoliate dry peeling skin in the winter and or due to Retin-A, retinoids and retinol, micro-needling, and peels.
- Strivectin SD Advanced Concentrate 30% Off at $47.40. This is a part of my everyday skincare routine along with their eye cream.
- DR. BRANDT Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant 30% Off at $55.30. Dr. Brandt is one of my favorite product lines along with Peter Thomas Roth, I use the one that came in a blue bottle.
- Too Faced Tutti Frutti Twinkle Twinkle Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow $13.
The 21 Days of Beauty Must-Haves
- Benefit Porefessional Primers *online only: $15
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara: I’ve used this mascara for a long time and bought it during the last 21 Days of Beauty sale.
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter $19 at 50% Off.
- Clarisonic Applicator Brush Heads 50% Off
- St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist 50% Off.
- 50% off Too Faced Chocolate Gold Metallic/Matte Eyeshadow Palette.
- 50% off Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
- 50% off Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Mask & Moisturizer.
- 50% off Dr. Brandt Needles No More Expression Line Smoother.
- 50% off IT Brushes for Ulta
- Love Beauty Fully Complexion Powder Brush #225, which I have and love along with every single brush I have of theirs, especially the air brush line.
- Flawless Powder Brush #202, which I don’t think I have yet, but I have the airbrush #127 and adore it.
- 50% off Dermadoctor Kakadu C Intensive Vitamin C Peel Pad with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E- part of my $4,000 Beauty Skincare and Haircare Routine video. I have been using these for about two years now, and love that they come in individually packaged wipes which I find convenient and make me use them more.
- 50% off Dermablend Setting Powder, which I’ve used on my YouTube channel and love in Cool Beige.
- 50% off Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, which I’ve seen others suggest for breakouts and will be purchasing.
- 50% off Urban Decay Eyeshadows & Moondust Eyeshadows: I love UD palettes and single shadows- they’re pigmented, easy to blend, and come in the most amazing colors! I’ve used the Moondust shadows in my Space Fantasy SFX Makeup Short Film and Space Fantasy SFX Makeup Tutorial.
- 50% Off Clinique Moisture Surge *online only: this is an amazing lightweight gel like moisturizer I’ve been using all over my face day and night. It is amazingly moisturizing, absorbs into the skin almost immediately, doesn’t feel oily or sticky, and I highly recommend it!
- 50% off First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads, which I’ve been using for two years and highly recommend- they’re convenient for on the go or a quick lazy cleanse at night after removing makeup, part of my $4,000 Beauty Skincare and Haircare Routine video.
- Pholosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker with SPF 30.
- Tarte Lip Paint: I purchased one this winter and love it, but if you can get the Karl Lagerfeld ones from Nordstrom Rack instead do so- they’re the best I’ve ever tried and we’re on sale for $6!
- 50% off Too Faced Bronzers: I love Beach Bunny and Chocolate Soleil, and still have them in the old pre-estee compacts, which I liked more. Alternatives are the Benefit Hoola and Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel: I have this in 1, 2, 5, and 6 and love that it’s the quickest and easiest of their brow lineup to apply as it’s like brow mascara! I also love the Precisely My Brow for more precision and a more natural look with its ability to crease individual hair strokes.