I’m a ginger peachy beach bitch!
I used Got2B Head Turner in “Peach Babe,” and while I am satisfied with the results, I think that only getting half your hair half-way decently covered with a full bottle that only lasts one wash is a rip off…so I give it 3/5 stars. It is messy to apply, but easy to clean up, and as you can see it doesn’t stain even white clothing. It’s neither sticky nor stiff, and seemingly just rests on the hair as wiping with a damp cloth seems to remove it.
What do you think? Should I dye my hair peach? Leave it blonde? Add black or red streaks like Aquilera? Comment below!
- Hello Happy foundation in 5
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer in DEA
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights
- Dermablend setting powder in beige
- Kat Von D Saints and Sinners palette color “Ministry”
- It! Cosmetics Liner Love in Midnight Navy
*Enter my $50 GIVEAWAY by Subscribing to YouTube.com/SubversiveStyle.