The New Benefit Brow Collection retails from $24-$28: I was very impressed by the collection, especially Precisely My Brow and Ka Brow. I will admit that the marketing materials don’t seem as convincing as the products are in real life.
The Lineup (Brow Zings is not new).
- Goof Proof Brow Pencil $24: for a solid line, you can blend it out with the sooly side.
- Browvo Conditioning Primer $28: helps sparse brows becoome fuller.
- Gimmie Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel$24: think volumizing mascara for your brows.
- Ka-Brow $24: Cream gel pot with an angled brush does allow you to create a well-defined brow with brush strokes, but for individual hair strokes, get the next one.
- Precisely My Brow $24: a very fine tipped pencil with spooly, it will allow you to draw on individual hair strokes for the most natural looking brow- it’s almost like a brow tattoo.
- 3D BrowTones $24: this is ment to give your brows highlights; I asked benefit “do we really need highlights on our brows?” …they responded, “Trust, you need this!”
- High Brow Glow: a highlighter stick…for your brows… As big as highlighters areright now, I will continue to just use white or bone eyeshadow or my highlighter….thanks, bye Benefit.