The nineties are back in full swing, and we see many different references to a time gone bye. Plaid, leather pants, goth, grunge, smudged eyeliner- not to mention the subculture play on the era, with pastel goth, soft grunge, neo goth.
For my Parsons Teen Vogue Assignment, I created a Pinterest with the same title as this post, Neo Nineties: Reinventing Retro. I was to take a photo embodying the Pinterest Board as well, and decided to mix a few trends I have been drawn to- pastel goth, soft grunge and soft/neo goth (see the photo above).
- Moto Jacket (PU Leather): Forever 21
- Moto Jeans: Massimo
- Combat Boots
- Pastel Blue American Apparel T-shirt
- Lavender Beanie
- William Rast Plaid Button-up Shirt
- Lollipop Necklace and charms hand-made by Perry Uwanawich
- Ouija Planchette Necklace by The Bees Knees Crafts
- Ringpop Ring by Glitter Glitz N Glam
- BCBG # Bracelets I customized
- Tiffany & Co silver and titanium ring
- Skull Ring
- Nyx Matte But Never Flat Powder Foundation
- Wet N Wild Spoiled Brat Palette (black) eyeshadow
- Lovesick Duo Eyeliner Tattoo Stamper (Star Marilyn Monroe beauty mark).
- Nyx Color Mascara in pink (brows)